Meal prep idea coming at y’all! A delicious way to get in those veggies and micronutrients: Balsamic Chicken Veggie Zoodles!
Ingredients (per bowl):
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4c sweet potatoes
- 1/4c mushrooms
- 5 Brussels sprout halves
- 50g chicken
- balsamic glaze
- balsamic dressing
I prepped enough of each ingredient for 5 meals!
What to do:
– preheat oven to 400 degrees
– put balsamic glaze on Brussels sprouts and mushrooms
– peel and chop up sweet potato
– spread out sweet potato and Brussels sprouts on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes
– spread mushrooms out on another baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes
– spiralize zucchini
– put all veggies in bowl/Tupperware
– add chicken
– add balsamic dressing and enjoy!
🤗 let me know if you try it out!